Are you looking to ship internationally? I don't have an international account with shippers like UPS or FedEx so my rates would be too high but I have had customers use forwarders like forward2me.com. It is worth checking into.
The Gen4 range represents a well established design in compact AC controllers. These reliable controllers are intended for on-road and off-road electric vehicles and feature the smallest size in the industry for their power capacity. Thanks to the high efficiency it is possible to integrate these controllers into very tight spaces without sacrificing performance. The design has been optimized for the lowest possible installed cost while maintaining superior reliability in the most demanding applications.
- Advanced control & safety features that are highly configurable
- 72/80V/96V ( 39.1V - 120V ) DC
- 220A 60min. Continuous / 550A 2min. Peak / 660A 10sec. Boost
- 305 x 170 x 90mm, 4.65kg
- Advanced Field Oriented Control
- AC Permanent Magnet Synchronous motor control, including salient, non-salient and BLDC motors
- AC induction motor control
- CAN communications bus allows for easy interconnection of controllers and devices such as Battery Management Systems, displays and VCUs
- CANopen protocols
- Configurable as a vehicle control master or as a motor control slave
- Autocheck system diagnostic
- Hardware & software fail safe watchdog operation
- Integrated fuse holder
- IP66 protection
- Highly configurable
- 8 digital inputs
- 2 analogue inputs (can be configured as digital)
- 3 contactor/solenoid outputs
- 1 encoder supply output ? programmable 5 V or 10 V
- Motor temperature sensor input
- Motor encoders supported include U/V/W hall effect sensors, Sin/Cos sensors and incremental A/B encoders
Programming software called DVT requires a license which is provided and supported by BorgWarner/Sevcon. Only IXXAT (USB-to-CAN) adapters are supported by DVT, particularly the variants with galvanic isolation. The part number is IXXAT USB-to-CAN V2 1.01.0281.12001 and can be purchased here at Digikey for $545 but are sold elsewhere as well.
I can provide very limited support for at a consulting fee of $100 per hour. Use the contact me link in the menu to see if I can be of help to you.
These brand new units are guaranteed to be unused new working units. If you are not satisfied with the condition you must return before use. Once the unit is placed into service the guarantee is void.