- Advanced control & safety features that are highly configurable
- 72/80V/96V ( 39.1V - 120V ) DC
- 220A 60min. Continuous / 550A 2min. Peak / 660A 10sec. Boost
- 305 x 170 x 90mm, 4.65kg
- Advanced Field Oriented Control
- AC Permanent Magnet Synchronous motor control, including salient, non-salient and BLDC motors
- AC induction motor control
- CAN communications bus allows for easy interconnection of controllers and devices such as Battery Management Systems, displays and VCUs
- CANopen protocols
- Configurable as a vehicle control master or as a motor control slave
- Autocheck system diagnostic
- Hardware & software fail safe watchdog operation
- Integrated fuse holder
- IP66 protection
- Highly configurable
Gen4 includes a fully-integrated set of inputs and outputs (I/0) designed to handle a wide range of vehicle requirements. This eliminate the need for additional external I/O modules or vehicle controllers and connectors.
- 8 digital inputs
- 2 analogue inputs (can be configured as digital)
- 3 contactor/solenoid outputs
- 1 encoder supply output ? programmable 5 V or 10 V
- Motor temperature sensor input
- Motor encoders supported include U/V/W hall effect sensors, Sin/Cos sensors and incremental A/B encoders
Programming software called DVT requires a license which is provided and supported by BorgWarner/Sevcon. The DVT software requires a special IXXAT cable/device which is sold separately for $400. If you need special application support it can be provided by BASTENS for at a consulting fee of $100 per hour, contact BASTENS for further details about application support.
These brand new units are guaranteed to be unused new working units. If you are not satisfied with the condition you must return before use. Once the unit is placed into service the guarantee is void.