- contains 4 pieces of hinge 1/4 size train track rail. this product is custom made using the latest in 3D printing technology.
- we provide instructions of an example incline build. you can view the instructions online
- some sides will have a matte texture compared to an OEM finish. this is because this is a custom made track. please refer to attached pictures for additional information
- length is one quarter (1/4) size as a standard straight track OR in other words the same length as a flex track
- hard to find part that is not sold in stores or online other than by BASTENS - proudly made and designed in the USA by BASTENS
Want to take your train track to the next level than you will need an inclined and decline to get there. With this custom piece invented by BASTENS you can finally get there. This piece has a hinge point to allow you to build an incline to reach that next level. We have instructions available on how to build an incline to get you started.Are you Looking for an example incline / decline on how to use the BASTENS Hinge Track for an over pass. We suggest building for a 12 brick underpass which results in a 7 straight track length of incline and decline. The trick is building supports on pivot points as shown here online from our original bridge design build instructions.
ADDITIONAL IMAGES (click image icon to preview image)
=== IMAGE PREVIEW ===
search terms: 4519 7895 4515 4520 60051 60052 7499 7499 60050 7939 4520 7996 10219 60098 7937 79111 88002 4204 10233 8867 10194 8404 7936 express station transport public cargo curve straight flex x-cross crossing x railroad cr