- works either with standard 2 channel remotes using our innovative 'wheel wiggle' to change modes OR use a simple 3rd channel toggle switch for even more functionality and quicker mode changes. computer automatically detects if 3ch is not present to then enable 'wheel wiggle'
- modes: standard throttle and winch / throttle together on one channel. has built in winch ESC that uses the receivers 5-6v servo power to power the winch. simple plug and play design; no special wiring needed.
- Accepts receiver voltage ranging from 4.0V to 13.0V. This computer module is self calibrating and remembers the last setting for convenience on your next power up. no adjusting needed because complex code inside the controller does all the thinking for you. just plug in and play.
- what is wheel wiggle? using a stock 2Ch remote if you leave the wheel center for 2 seconds then steer left / right / left / right within 4 seconds the mode will switch. this prevents accidental switches during normal driving. optionally a 3rd channel toggle switch can be used as well.
- looking for a winch mount for your Axial Wraith search 'Bastens wraith mount' for an innovative one-of-a-kind mount
This control module merges the throttle and winch channel into on. This provides simple winch control and an way to control the winch and the throttle at the same time providing more intuitive winch assist up a steep incline. Flip between normal throttle mode and winch/throttle modes with either a 3rd channel toggle switch OR via our innovative wheel wiggle. Check out our youtube video of "Bastens Winch Control" online for a step by step demonstration.
Winch Control Instructions
ADDITIONAL IMAGES (click image icon to preview image)
=== IMAGE PREVIEW ===
search terms: scx10 ax10 xr10 wraith axial winches RC4WD trail finder 9.5ct Warn bulldog 9300xt 3Racing Integy T3 T4 T5 T8 wired remote traxxas losi